Antiacademy English Dictionary

SEXILY

viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

SEXILY

OTHER DICTIONARIES BY ESTEFALU:

ITALIANO - FRANCÉS - ESPAÑOL

Sexily

adverb

Accent: sexily

Etymology: it is the adjective sexy, with –ly suffixed.

Approximate equivalents: seximente, in Spanish; sexymente, in Italian; sexyment, in French.

Definition: in a sexy manner.


She lay sexily across my bed with “her legs” spread wide open. Joseph Rhodes (Mirror of Memories)

She was cleaning sauce from around my lips and mouth, while sexily kissing me. I told her that this was the first time that I had ever eaten pizza. Joseph Rhodes (Mirror of Memories)

“Oohh, baby. Your pussy is so wet, hot, and juicy. It’s making me want to cum all up inside you.”

She, moving up and around faster and faster, sexily moaned, “Go ahead, baby. […]. You can cum in me. I want to feel all of your hot sperm.”

Joseph Rhodes (Mirror of Memories)

She laughed softly and stretched out one leg, her calf flexing sexily. Karen Hawkins (Lois Lane Tells All)

He saw her leaving Jaren’s room as he left theirs. Her hair was sexily tossed and tangled from sleep and sex. Shiloh Walker (Touch of Gypsy Fire)


He comes toward me, and I find that I can't resist this sexily bodied man of about twenty. He kisses me on the neck and moves his hands down my body so softly. Nancy Friday (Forbidden Flowers)

Other English vocables derived from, or compounded with one of the radicals of, sex: sexily, sex (noun, verb), sexcapade, sexed, sexer, sexercise, sexful, sexhood, sexiferous, sexing, sexism, sexist, sexless, sexlessly, sexlessness, sex-limited, sex-limitation, sex-linked, sex-linkage, sexology, sexological, sexologist, sexophone, sexpert, sexploitation, sexploit (verb), sexploitative, sexual, sexualism, sexualist, sexualist, sexualization, sexualize, sexually, sexuate, sexuated, sexuparous, autosexing, bisexual, bisexuality, ambisexual, ambisexuality, desex, desexualize, desexualized, intersex, intersexed, intersexual, intersexuality, unsex, unsexed, unisexual, unsexually, antisex, unisex, unisexual, unisexually, unisexuality, ambosexual, asexual, asexuality, asexualization, asexually, heterosexual, heterosexuality, heterosexist, heterosexism, homosexual, homosexualist, homosexuality, homosexually, presexual, subsexual, hypersexual, hypersexuality, monosexual, monosexuality, parasexual, parasexuality, transsexual, transsexualism, transsexualist, transsexuality