Antiacademy English Dictionary

orgasm

lunes, 4 de junio de 2018

orgasm

_orgasm_
Intransitive verb.
Pronunciation and accent: ɔːgæz(ə)m.
Preterite tense, preterite participle: orgasmed.
Present participle: orgasming.
Etymology: from the English noun ORGASM. It is identical to Italian orgasmare, the Spanish orgasmar and French orgasmer.
Definition: to undergo an erotic orgasm.
I lie on my back with my partner between my legs, flicking his tongue very gently over the same area, over and over. I like not doing anything else except concentrating on the sensation until I orgasm.
Shere Hite… The Hite Report
The moment of orgasm is a very self-centered moment, as the feelings and sensations are so great that the orgasming partner is unable to think of anything –or anyone- else.
Victoria Zdrok… The Anatomy of Pleasure
This is my favourite sound […]. The sound of women orgasming.
Red Jordan… Come with Me Lucy
Many men can easily orgasm through masturbation but have difficulty in heterosexual intercourse.
Jonathan Margolis… The Intimate History of the Orgasm
English words derived from ORGASM: orgasmal, orgasmic, orgasmist, orgastic, orgastically.

No hay comentarios: